Trying to share the recipes that bring me happiness

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Have I lost you??

Anyone still out there reading my blog? Ugh! I don't blame you if you gave up on me! I have been the worst blogger ever! My reason??? I don't think I have one. But, I officially have a reason to start blogging again......  


Due to a project Kyle and I just completed, all of my favorite recipes are all typed up and on my computer (I will definitely tell you about this project soon!!).  It is going to make my life much easier! Before this, I would have to do a random google search of the recipe I used, try to remember all the changes I made, and then put it on here.  I should've bookmarked them or put them on a recipe card but I guess that didn't really cross my mind...


So, PLEASE stick with me for a bit longer.  I'm out of town this weekend, visiting the Faber family <3 , so I won't be able to put up anything new tonight but I promise I will add AT LEAST one recipe this week! :) I have about 40 that I want to share with you!  


Also, Kyle is going to build a website for my cooking and baking! :) Great boyfriend right?! I hope you know, he owns, with his business partner Andrew, a Milwaukee website design company. You should check them out.  They do pretty amazing work.  He is a busy busy guy so I definitely appreciate it and hope I can be more on top of it than I have been this blog! It probably won't come for awhile but when it does, it'll be much more informative and easy to work with. I'm excited! 


Thanks for reading,


Missy :)

1 comment:

  1. Luckily I have your blog linked on my blog so I saw your update tonight...otherwise I prob wouldn't have checked it! Glad to have you back!!!! Although not gonna lie....slacking on mine a bit lately too!

    ReplyDelete